BIBLIOGRAPHIES ON CLIMATE VARIABILITY AND ITS RELATIONSHIP TO MARINE LIFE
- Ocean Climate and Regime Shifts Bibliography
- Bibliography from University of Washington School of Aquatic & Fishery Sciences Columbia Basin Research Project. Focuses on North Pacific Ocean climate and fish, especially salmon.
- EPA Global Warming: Impacts - Bibliography
- Biblography of Global Warming possible impacts on birds, fish, and mammals.
- El Nino
- El Nino bibiographies from NOAA Library.
- The Effects of El Nino on Marine Life - Abstracts
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts.
- Climate Change and Its Impact on Biodiversity
- Searchable Bibliography on Climate Change and Living Organisms and Ecosystems from the Pacific Institute.
- Effects of El Nino on Fish and Fisheries Bibliography
- Effects of El Nino on Fish and Fisheries Bibliography from the COAPS Library. Other El Nino topics also available.
- The Effects of Temperature on Invertebrates and Fish - A Selected Bibliography
- Searchable bibliography on temperature effects on fish and invertebrates. Originally developed for thermal pollution studies, expanded to climate change. Incomplete after 1993. Maryland Sea Grant.
JOURNALS AND OTHER PUBLICATIONS
- Global Change Biology
- Multi-disciplinary forum for work that contributes to our understanding of biological responses and feedbacks in global change; providing a focus for international collaboration.
- Climate Research
- Topics include basic and applied research devoted to all aspects of climate - present, past and future.
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Publications
- Reports and publications from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), World Meteorological Organization (WMO) and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP).
Submit a Publications Link to PFEL For Listing